TITUS circular ceiling diffusers are designed for the applications of HVAC systems with high performance and noise-free operation. Fixed and adjustable types of cones are the two different models available. Fixed cone circular ceiling diffusers are used in normal application where the throw level is less compared to the adjustable type. Multiple height ceiling with dome like circular surroundings requires adjustable cone type.
- Inner cones are riveted to connecting plate with equal spacing.
- In TMRA-TG model, Inner cone set is connected to the frame by adjustable spacer; with this the cone set can be fixed at different positions to regulate the air volume.
- In TMRA-TG model, frame and inner cones are rigidly fixed by MIG welding with non see through connecting rod.
- Circular butterfly blade damper is rigidly fixed to the diffuser; it can be operated from the face side Of the diffuser.
- Optional leak proof foam gasket fixed to inner flange Of the frame to avoid air leakage.
- Circular ceiling diffuser can be fixed to extended duct by rivets.