When a large-scale outbreak of infectious disease broke out, the number of patients admitted to the hospitals continue to increase, which placed the hospitals in high risk. As per ASHRAE, the airborne transmission of SARS-COV-2 is sufficiently likely, and hence proper measures should be taken to mitigate the risk of spread of the disease.
Based on this situation and combining years of in-depth experience in healthcare industry, Shan Controls Pvt. Ltd. has developed a new automatic anti-virus sterilization and isolation equipment.
It is highly effective in capturing and killing viruses and bacteria in effective spaces. It encloses air purification technology which strongly blocks the virus transmission, protects the safety of medical-care personnel, and provides patients with clean and fresh air.
Normal Patient room beds can be converted into Mini-isolation rooms. Hence increasing the capacity of hospitals. It also kills viruses and provides clean air to the patients which increases their recovery rate. It provides safe environment for doctors on duty. It is also very effective in preventing cross contamination among different patients residing in same room.
- Effectively isolate the infectious patients (source of the infection)
- Effectively improve the working environment and safety of medical staff
- Effectively capture and intercept viruses and bacteria (capture rate 99.999%)
- Effectively kill viruses and bacteria (killing rate 100%)
- Effectively adjust treatment, shorten the recovery period, and improve the quality of recovery
- Provide 7×24 fully automatic intelligent monitor and filtration (failure/fault alarm)