Expansion tanks are devices designed to absorb the volume change of water or some other liquids, thus allowing the correct operation of a heating plant during all its operative phases.
Elbi produces closed expansion tanks composed by a tank in sheet steel and a bladder in synthetic material which separates the heating circuit from a chamber previously charged with air. The available models from 5 to 24 litres are designed to be installed in different types of plant. They are not tested by ISPESL, as their water content is lower than 25 litres (R.D. 12/05/1927, NR. 824).
Besides, they are available in special versions, constructed according to the most important international regulations: TÜV, WRc, UDT, CZ, etc.
• (Designed working temperature: -10°÷110°C)
• Sturdy structure in high-quality steel, designed to endure for a long time.
• Painting with long life epoxy powders.
• Bladders in special rubber with those characteristics which ensure better performances and a longer life.
• In conformity with Standard 97/23/CE (PED)